I recently saw this tag over at Danielle’s blog and I thought it looked fun so…I’m here doing it! 😀
- Mention the creator of the tag who is Ayunda over at Tea and Paperbacks
- Thank the blogger who tagged you! So, thank you Danielle for tagging moi.
- Choose one of the options provided and you don’t have to list a reason but feel free.
- Tag some lovely people to spread the love!
1) Reading on the couch or on the bed?
I almost ALWAYS read on my bed. I either sit, or lie in it.
2) Male main characters or female character?
Wow. Er…Well in YA, there’s a lot of female POV but when a male POV comes up, I love it. I love both.
3) Sweet snacks or salty when reading?
Both! But it depends on my mood.
4) Trilogies or quartets?
I’ve mainly read trilogies so I guess I’m biased in that sense.
5) First person point of view or third person point of view?
First person narrative is easier to follow but you never get a holistic view so third person.
6) Reading at night or in the morning?
I read more at night. Instead of sleeping, I stay up trying to get so much reading under my belt.
7) Libraries or bookstores?
Definitely bookstores because I’m a book hoarder. Also I want to be able to revisit my favourite parts of a book whenever.
8) Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
Okay, who doesn’t want to laugh whilst reading? But I’m such a masochist.
9) Black book covers or white book covers?
How about blue? 😉
10) Character driven or plot driven books?
I love both. How about both?
Okay, I tag:
Bat from Koffee Book
Naz from Enchanted Bookcase
Shazi from The Book Chapter
Ahmed from Bookfume
And anyone else who wants to take part!
See you on the other side of the book!